Imagine that you are the class representative. You are asked to conduct an interview with a famous singer. Frame a set of 8-10 questions.
(1) Good morning, str. Please let me congratulate you on the success of your recent album. May I ask you a few questions? Thank you.
(2) Could you tell us something about your early life and education?
(3) At what age did you develop an interest in singing?
(4) Who was your guru or mentor?
(5) How long do you practise every day?
(6) How did your family and friends support you in your ambition?
(7) Please tell us something about your achievements and the awards you have received.
(8) What are your future plans?
(9) And finally, what advice will you give to budding singers? Thank you very much sir. for spending time with us. Goodbye.
QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
(1) Write 8-10 questions to interview a woman sports star.
(2) Write 8-10 questions to interview a boy/girl who has won an Award for bravery.
(3) Write 8-10 questions to interview a girl/boy who has topped in your college exams.
(4) Write 8-10 questions to interview a dentist.
(5) Write 8-10 questions to interview a migrant worker.